Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'M DORA, AND HE'S DIEGO!!!

THIS IS AN INTERSTING EMAIL ANOTHER PARENT SENT:

My son will not watch any other cartoons except the ones that air on NickJr and Nickelodeon. He will not even watch Cartoon Network for some odd reason. But his favorite shows are "Spongebob Squarepants," "Dora the Explorer," and "Go Diego!" He loves Dora and Diego so much that he will call himself Diego at times and call me Dora.

One day while watching NickJr my son told me I was Dora and he was Diego. I was in the kictchen cooking and forgot we were playing "the name game" and I said, "Come here Quez." By the way Quez is my son's name. But he screamed from the living room and said, "Momma I'm Diego and you're Dora." I quickly responded with, "I'm sorry Diego, come here." I just thought that was too cute and too funny.

No comments: